4/15/2011

Feeling in need of some inspiration to get you going today?

Well, that's how my day started, too.

So I dug out a few lines from my file of inspirational - "get going" - classic Woody Allen quotations and found a few that helped brighten up my attitude to start the day.

Like -

* "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." It sounds good to me.

* "Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions." And if you want more, just keep on asking!

And when it comes to everyday life, Woody really knows how to make the best out of every possible scenario -

* "I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

* "I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose."

* "The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have."

Whether we're religious or not, it takes courage to accept our fears and learn how to deal with them. I'm ready for my day.

I hope you have a Great Day, too.
                                                                                  ... Richard

No comments: