4/05/2008

Free Quality Reports - Join Now (Really?)

I was skeptical, but I joined anyway. Why not - it's free.

The "Free High Quality Reports" headline attracted my attention,
even though my first thought was "Yeah, sure. Free AND
High Quality!" - was this just more hype?

So I joined with healthy skepticism. I had to see if this was
another of those sites offering more low quality stuff churned
out from some remote article farm.

However, I found my skepticism melting away. In fact,
I was quite pleasantly surprised by what I found. You
can look it over here -

http://www.butterflyreports.com/

First, I have to say that this site is quiteingenious.
Branded, high quality reports you get to give
away -
and make money from.


For real! So far, I've downloaded 3 reports, branded with
my name and website addresses.

They are much more than just "thrown together trash".
In fact, quite the opposite. I feel very comfortable about
offering them to my website visitors.


Along with the reports supplied by the staff writers of the
site, I plan to contribute some of my own reports. As a
free member, you can contribute one of your original
reports every month.

After a while, once you have contributed a few reports, you
will see how viral this concept really is.

My advice to you is simple.
See for yourself. It's all Free - Join. Now. Why wouldn't you?

http://www.butterflyreports.com/

To your success
Richard

No comments: