7/22/2007

Online Monthly Marketing Magazine - It's a Real Magazine!

I've been collecting and reading Internet marketing related information for nearly a decade - nearly all of it delivered by downloading files to my computer from the Internet.

Thousands and thousands of web pages viewed on my monitor, and occasionally on hard copy printed from those files.

My digital archive contains the advice, philosophies, forecasts, knowledge and wisdom from nearly all of the popular and successful past and currently successful Online marketers.

Please note this - I have just experienced a Major Improvement in Online Marketing Information delivery.

I'm alerting you to the availability of the Online Monthly Marketing Magazine.

I believe that it is - without a doubt - the most valuable publication covering Internet Marketing I've read for a long, long time - and It's a Hard Copy, glossy, real magazine that
was delivered directly to my home office US postal mailbox!

Not only is it easy to read, wherever I may be, it's loaded with the broadest spectrum of worthwhile info by today's top notch marketers.

Even more exciting, the publishers are providing a free trial subscription that includes two issues - and believe me, based on the first issue, you won't want to miss them.

Give it a try. You really have nothing to lose and you'll always have the two free issues for ready reference.

Use this link to visit the Online Monthly Marketing Magazine website where you can sign up for the free trial subscription:

http://tinyurl.com/2okanb

Just follow the link, check out the wealth of information available in the magazine, sign up, and they'll send you a free copy - right to your mailbox.



No comments: